My School Week

It is long. I’m almost done with school for the week.

My favorite school subject is ASL. ASL is sign language. It is how deaf people communicate. My favorite sign so far is the sign for “fine”. It reminds me of a chicken. I’m a little silly at times. J My mom is learning ASL, but she knows a lot of sign language already so her lessons are more advanced. My younger sister is learning ASL with me, I don’t know what her favorite sign is. I hope that by learning sign language I can talk to deaf people some day.

My least favorite school subject is Math. I feel like it is useless, but my parents tell me otherwise. I do like doing Math on the computer at Khan. If I have to do Math….


In other news, I have a spelling test tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to finish all my school for tomorrow TODAY so I don’t have anything but the spelling test tomorrow. This is one reason I like being homeschooled- finishing school early!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rain

All About Me