All About Me
Hi! It's me, Faith. Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
1. I like sleeping, cooking, and baking.
2. My favorite TV show is Bringing Up Bates. I also like watching cooking shows on the Food Network- especially ones that bake cakes.
3. I'm in the 7th grade.
4. My favorite thing to bake is cakes. Especially chocolate ones.
5. I like cats and dogs.
6. After school, I want to work at a daycare. I really love babies.
7. I'm awesome
In this blog, I will be doing some writing activities that my mom makes me do (because I'm homeschooled), but I will also blog about things I like- like baking cakes!
Adios!
1. I like sleeping, cooking, and baking.
2. My favorite TV show is Bringing Up Bates. I also like watching cooking shows on the Food Network- especially ones that bake cakes.
3. I'm in the 7th grade.
4. My favorite thing to bake is cakes. Especially chocolate ones.
5. I like cats and dogs.
6. After school, I want to work at a daycare. I really love babies.
7. I'm awesome
In this blog, I will be doing some writing activities that my mom makes me do (because I'm homeschooled), but I will also blog about things I like- like baking cakes!
Adios!
I will look forward to reading all of your blogs. Maybe you can share some of your favorite recipes with us down the road. I love you and am so proud of you. Grammy
ReplyDelete